Evaluation of the Novaerus Technology in Hospital Wards
- Leopardstown Park Hospital; Dublin, Ireland
- Full Report
To evaluate the effect of implementing the Protect 200 devices on infection, staff sickness, and odor issues.
The Protect 200 devices were placed in selected wards throughout the facility.
Summary of Results
- No outbreaks of MRSA, C. diff, influenza, or norovirus in wards with Protect 200 units installed in 3 years
- A continued decline in staff sickness
- A reduction in odors throughout the wards
- A reduction in infections and antibiotic use